Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day, and for more reasons than one!
Benefits of breakfast
A healthy, wholesome breakfast has a many benefits, including:
- Breaking the overnight fast
- Replenishing your body’s supply of glucose
- Enhancing your mood
- Improving your concentration
- Delivering a whole host of essential nutrients that help to maintain your energy levels throughout the day
This is why we make sure that each and every Kinela breakfast is just as nutritious as it is delicious! Designed by our team of expert dietitians and developed by our clever chefs, you can be assured that each of our portion and energy balanced breakfasts contains:
- A minimum of 2 (but most often 3) full serves of food from the 5 food groups – fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy, lean meats & alternatives
- Less than 4.5g of saturated fat
- No more than 18g of sugar (or 38g if the meal contains 1 full serve of both fruit & dairy)
- Less than 500mg of sodium
Kickstart your day with Kinela!
Our brand new breakfasts have just launched – check them out below. These meals are full of nutrients, taste great and will kickstart your day!
Nutritious, delicious & ready when you are, our bircher muesli ticks all of the boxes. Wholegrain oats, grated apple, raisins, coconut, cinnamon & maple syrup, soaked in yoghurt & topped with flaked almonds & blueberries.
Sticky Date Porridge
Mornings just got a whole lot cosier with our sticky date porridge. Creamy cinnamon spiced oats tossed with dates & chopped walnuts.
Banana Pancakes & Ricotta Cream
Our banana breakfast pancakes are about to become your favourite healthy morning indulgence. Banana and cinnamon oat pancakes topped with honey toasted granola & whipped ricotta cream.