Feedback and complaints are an important way for us at Kinela to evaluate and improve our services with you.
Your feedback can remain anonymous, although if you would like to follow up with you on your feedback, your details will be required.
Call us or fill in the form below.
Making a complaint or giving feedback to Kinela
(If you provide your details)
- Kinela will acknowledge that we have received your complaint so you know we are looking into it!
- Kinela will assess and investigate your complaint to try and understand what might have caused it and how we can address it.
- Kinela will respond to your complaint so you’re informed and we can build an appropriate resolution together.
- Kinela will communicate the decision on how the complaint will be resolved
- Kinela will close the complaint.
All Kinela staff will handle complaints with:
- Understanding and empathy.
- Confidentiality – only discussed with those on a need-to-know basis and documentation stored securely.
- Efficiency and effectiveness.
- Open communication to keep you informed.
- Timeliness – all complaints acknowledged within 2 business days of receipt and complaint resolved within 30 days when possible.
- If the complaint remains unsolved or you are unsatisfied with the resolution once all possible channels of escalation are reached at Kinela – we can support you with
information on how to make a further complaint to a relevant body.
*This is a summary only. Please refer to our full Complaints and Feedback Policy for more information.